Happy early Thanksgiving! I started the blog since I want to learn more about skincare and was getting overwhelmed with all the products. It’s a place for me to share tips or reviews and at some point, I expected to run out of content and let the blog die. But there’s an endless number of products I want to try, and 200+ blog posts later, there are still a ton of things I want to write about. As a thanks for you wonderful readers, I want to do a giveaway of some of my favorite skincare products!
I spent a long time thinking of products that I enjoy that would be appropriate for a variety of skin types in the winter. It turned out to be more or less a skincare regimen with 10 of my favorite things:
- For gentle cleansing and make up remover, you got Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil.
- For exfoliator, you got Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion (LOVE this stuff, been using it for years but haven’t reviewed in hope of finding a cheaper dupe, nope, this is it).
- For toning and hydrating essence, a mini of SK-II Treatment Essence.
- For serum, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum is my favorite of all times.
- For hydration there’s GlamGlow Thirstymud mask, and to keep up with the trend of Korean beauty, Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb and TonyMoly Panda’s Dream Eye Patch.
- Last but not the least, Clinique All About Eyes as well as Tatcha sheet mask and By Terry Baume de Rose, the “it” luxury sheet mask and lip balm.
So that’s my 10 favorite things. Some of them came in a set so there were no boxes with it. The giveaway is only for U.S. residents of 18 years or older. To enter the giveaway, you need to do two things.
First, comment on this blog post with answer to these 3 questions:
- How did you end up on this blog?
- What did you enjoy the most from this blog?
- What do you wish to see more of, or think can be improved?
After you’ve commented, click this link to enter the giveaway: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/c7aad5b83/?
I decided to try rafflecopter to make it more legit, it’s my first time so bear with me. If it works well then I think I’ll do it this way next year as well, or if you hate it let me know and I will skip this part next year. The giveaway will end on December 7th and the winner will be announced on December 9th and contacted through the email provided on rafflecopter. If I do not receive a response within 48 hours, then another winner will be chosen instead. The giveaway will be mailed out within the week so it can be an early Christmas present. Enjoy! =)