I’ve came across blogs with Liebster Award listed ever so often, and thought it was one of those official thing that a committee of people decides and blah blah, but apparently it’s more like a fun tag thing between bloggers, and I’ve been nominated this time by A Beauty Obsession, a wonderful Australian blogger and fellow beauty lover (Thanks!). I’ve never really talked about myself here, except for random snippets in skincare journals, so this seem like a good start.
Liebster Award Rules: You must link back to the person who nominated you; You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you. You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your 11 questions; You cannot nominate the person who nominated you; You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Questions for me:
- What is your favourite concealer? I’m currently using Amazing Concealer, which is liquid so it never gets cakey and full coverage so it also works for pimples. It does contain mineral oil so I’m switching to MUFE Full Coverage after I’m done. They are pretty much the same except for ingredients, lol.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hong Kong. You’ve got the awesome Asian food and culture without the pollution, and it is quite the international city.
- Would you rather never wear heels again or never wear flats again?If I have the ability to wear heels for hours without any pain, then I would go with no more flats. Alas, I am but a mortal and a wimp when it comes to pain, so never wear heels.
- What is your all time favourite book and why? The HitchHiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. Through it, I have acquired an affinity for the number 42, whale and towels. Why it’s my favorite? read the series and you will know. =)
- What is the worst makeup product you have ever tried? The first lipstick I bought for myself, when the Benefit Cosmetics salesmen convinced me to shell out $18 for a brown lipstick, seriously, it’s not dusty rose, it is actually eyeliner brown. Never. Again.
- What is your favourite nail polish top coat? Nails Inc. Kingston Caviar Top Coat. It does make your polish shinier and more even looking as well as do a good job of sealing the chunky applique decorations onto the nail.
- If you could only use one mascara for the rest of your life what would it be? I actually don’t use mascara that much. Covergirl Lashblast I suppose, mostly because after I’m done I like to keep the clean wand to groom my eyebrows or take away excess/clumps in mascara after application.
- How many hours per week do you spend blogging? Usually 4-6 hours with taking pictures, editing, writing and everything. When I’m in the mood or writing a research/informational posts it take a day. And I try to always keep 1 or 2 blog post as backup for weeks when I’m busy. Real life and job does take priority sometimes but I like keeping my blogging consistent. =)
- If you could choose one celebrity to meet who would it be and why? Oh this is hard… It would have to be Key from the kpop idol group SHINee or Emma Watson. I want to be their BFF basically.
- Do you do you eye makeup or face makeup first and why? Usually face makeup first because it requires bigger brushes and I’m paranoid that if I do it after eye makeup, it’s going to smear my eye makeup. o.O
- What is your favourite hair care line of all time? Don’t really care about hair, but I like Ouidad Bay Leaf exfoliating treatment or Ahava exfoliating shampoo when my scalp feel itchy or have build up. I like Alterna Kendi Bamboo dry oil to fix fly aways in the morning or lightweight moisturization on the ends after showering.
Now, the fun part, muahahahaha. I nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster Award:
- http://poshifiedbeauty.blogspot.com/ Eye candy and review of high end pretties.
- http://swatchstudy.blogspot.com/ Nice colorful swatches and review.
- http://doesyourfacehurtbeauty.blogspot.com/ A Dior loving friend.
- http://excessivecolor.com/ Nice posts about subscription boxes and Guerlain meteorites.
- http://bronzerbunny.com/ Nice range of brands for skincare and makeup reviews.
- http://www.ladymeag.com/ I like the detailed analysis/review of products and things.
And now I’m going to be bad/lazy because I don’t actually actively seek out new blogs, so the rest of my favorite blogs don’t quite satisfy the requirement, either because they are not beauty blogs or is already very popular (Garance Dore, Brightest Bulb in the Box, A Model Recommends, TheKristenKChannel, or Tarababyz ). But! For the bloggers I did tag/nominate, my questions for you are…..
- What is your cheapest favorite beauty product?
- What is your most expensive favorite beauty product?
- What are your top 3 must-have skincare products?
- What is your favorite quote (beauty or non-beauty)?
- Aside from beauty, what is your favorite hobby/addiction?
- What is your beauty inspiration (book, movie or anything)?
- What is a makeup look you’ve always wanted to try or wish you can wear everyday but can’t? =P
- What is your biggest beauty pet peeve?
- What is the most difficult thing about blogging?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- How did you came up with your blog name?
And that is that, ladies. Enjoy! =)