My old hand soap finally run out today, which means it’s finally time to throw away the pump bottle with the weird gunk on the opening. Yay!….except I cannot open/uncompress the pump on the new bottle to save my life! I pulled, and thinking I’m so smart/this is probably a child proof bottle, pushed and twist it every which way until finally I gave up. I went back to the trash bag and dug up the old bottle–oh, it’s a twist top. Lovely. Do you have any beauty pet peeves or #facepalm situations? Here are my top 10. Don’t you hate it when….
- …..you put on a mask but then almost immediately feel a strong urge to blow your nose or scratch an itch? Hold it, hold it, hoooold it–viva la resistance!
- …..you finally got your nail polish all perfect with nice and clean edges, then accidentally touched something or did not wait for the 12437237 minutes you are suppose to and it’s RUINED!*wails*
- ……you get blemish in THE most awkward places. Wha, how??? Whyyyyy!!! The most random have to be a blackhead on my boobs, but the most embarassing are the giant ones down the middle of my face. =(
- ……your allergic reaction to a product doesn’t show up until days/weeks later when you lost the receipt. You’re late you’re late you’re late late late!
- …….you bought something that you thought was a good deal, DAYS before it went on sale. Well played, insert-store-name-here, well played indeed.
- …….you spent hour(s) getting your make up perfect only to realize during/after the event that it was terrible. Why hello, white circle around the eyes, how nice of you to make an appearance during my important/special moment.
- ……you can’t open those childproof caps. Push down and twist at same time? got it–huh? huhh??? I swear I’m not a 3 yr old (on the outside)!!!
- …..your beauty products smell TOO much like fresh fruits/baked good. It’s like saying here’s a juicy, succulent, perfectly ripe _insert_favorite_fruit_name_here, oh but you can’t eat it, but I’ll continue to hold it under your nose for the next 3 hrs. Grrrrrrr
- …..your friends, family or significant others rant on about they don’t understand why you spend money on makeup because you are already beautiful right now….when you actually have a faceful of neutral/no-makeup makeup on. Shhhhhh!
- …..you composed this elaborate response but when trying to post it, you can’t read the word verification. Look at it!
How do you know I’m not a robot? by the fact that when I can’t read it I COMPLAIN about it. *humph*
With this post, I finally finished the last bit of fiddling I need to do with the website, I think, I hope. Now I just need to settle into my twice a week posting schedule, once mid-week and once on the weekend. To the subscribers of this new/baby blog, thank you for your patience. =)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin